Study, Dining & Rehearsal Spaces Working Group
The objectives of this group are:
- To identify the spaces currently available that can potentially be utilized for independent study and/or eating by students
- To identify what preparation is required to operationalize, including access/hours
- To identify what new/additional procedures need to be put into place for operationalization
Additionally, this group has also been asked to explore/discuss individual student rehearsal spaces for those involved with the Arts.
Who is in the Study, Dining & Rehearsal Spaces Working Group?
|Alicia Berg||Facilities Services|
|Blair Archambeau||Office of the Provost|
|Brenda Johnson||Regenstein Library|
|Jen Kennedy||Campus and Student Life|
|Mike Hayes (lead)||Campus and Student Life|
|Régine Desruisseaux Enuson||The College|
Summer Working Group
Some of the questions the group may address include:
- How does the range of summer activities differ from those of the academic year, and how can existing protocols be adapted to the unique summer environment?
- What new policies and protocols may be needed to address the unique requirements of short-term summer programs primarily serving visitors?
- What information do summer program managers need to plan their programs while constantly evolving COVID-19 restrictions are still in place?
- How does this group best coordinate with other Working Groups to provide summer-specific guidance as the COVID-19 landscape changes?
This group plans to deliver recommendations for policies and protocols adapted to the unique needs of summer activities, submitted to University Leadership. The group also plans to develop helpful frameworks, tools, and guidance to staff members across campus who manage summer programs, disseminated through firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is in the Summer Working Group?
|Aneesa Saleh||Dean of Students / The College|
|Beth Niestat||UChicago GRAD|
|Carol Lin-Murphy||Undergraduate Admissions|
|Christine Parker (lead)||Summer Session|
|Dan Koehler||Office of the Dean – The College|
|Dana Currier||Study Abroad|
|Danika Kmetz||Office of Communications|
|Kenyatta Tatum-Futterman||Office of Risk Management|
|Liz Shanin||Office of Legal Counsel|
|Marc Ehman||Student Health and Wellness|
|Navneet Bhasin||Biological Sciences Division|
|Nick Seamons||Office of International Affairs|
|Régine Desruisseaux Enuson||Dean of Students / The College|
|Scott Campbell||Office of the Registrar|
|Sophia Chaknis||Housing and Residence Life|
|Stephanie Friedman||Summer Session|