Thank you for adapting to these challenges, and for your dedication to safeguarding our University community while continuing to advance our educational mission.
Before Returning To Campus
In order to return to campus, each member of our community is required to attend an online COVID-19 training program and acknowledge via an online attestation form that they will comply with the University’s COVID-19 health requirements.
Training, Acknowledgement and Attestation Regarding COVID-19
Anyone returning to campus (students, faculty, other academic appointees, postdoctoral researchers, and staff) will be required to complete one of the following online training courses in advance:
- Students: Campus and Student Life – COVID-19 General Safety Training (cvd-03W)
- Employees and Non-lab Based Researchers: COVID-19 General Safety Training (cvd-02W)
- Lab Based Researchers: COVID-19 Controlled Resumption of Research Activities (cvd-01W)
The training is accessible via the EHSA safety management system. In order to access EHSA you must have an active Cnet ID (the prefix of your UChicago email).
If you are unfamiliar with EHSA, please see the resources listed below for tips and tricks.
EHSA Online Training User Guide (pdf) (video)
Following the COVID-19 training, all individuals returning to campus are required to sign an online attestation form to acknowledge and attest that they will comply with the required safety precautions. The attestation must be completed as an online form, but for reference we have posted the pdf of the attestation for students, and the attestation for all others. Both versions affirm that the signer will comply with safety precautions, including:
- Health and Wellness
- Testing, Contact Tracing, Quarantine, and Isolation
- Accessing University Facilities
- Travel and Guests
- Ongoing Commitment, Inherent Risk and Non-Compliance